- Basic Information -
Time in Larsen Lab: 2009-2010
Basic Project Description: I didn't get as much time to work with Adrian as I would have liked, as he started working in the lab shortly before I left UNK. In our brief time together, we started looking at using wavelet decomposition of sounds as a method of acoustical fingerprinting.
- Dissemination Based on work in Larsen Lab -
- Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers -
- Professional Conference Presentations -
- Student Research Presentations -
- Awards won while working in Larsen Lab -
2009-2010 UNK Undergraduate Research Fellow
- Post-Graduation Activities and Current Status -
Since graduation, Adrian started working for Phynd Technologies -- a company who works to provide data management solutions for heathcare systems. He recently was promoted to Technical Product Manager.
29 October 2017