- Basic Information -
Time in Larsen Lab: 2013-2014
Basic Project Description: Attempted to design and characterize a low-cost rain disdrometer. Cassidy made the most progress on developing an acoustical disdrometer prototype.
- Dissemination Based on work in Larsen Lab -
- Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers -
- Professional Conference Presentations -
- Student Research Presentations -
C. Jenks (2014). Statistical analysis of rain arrival times. Annual Meeting of the South Carolina Academy of Science. Trident Technical College, April 5, 2014.
C. Jenks (2014). Statistical analysis of rain arrival times. 26th Annual College of Charleston Scientific Research Poster Session. April 17, 2014.
- Awards won while working in Larsen Lab -
- Post-Graduation Activities and Current Status -
After graduation, Cassidy bounced around a bit -- working briefly for Taco Boy, Baskin Robbins, Cru, and Saffron and then working as a docent at The Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon. As of summer 2019, he is applying for admission in some Masters of Teaching programs in the Southeastern United States.
23 July 2019