- Basic Information -
Time in Larsen Lab: 2008-2010
Basic Project Description: Worked on an EPA-directed project to continuously monitor airborne ionizing radiation.
- Dissemination Based on work in Larsen Lab -
- Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers -
- Professional Conference Presentations -
- Student Research Presentations -
- Awards won while working in Larsen Lab -
- Post-Graduation Activities and Current Status -
Dawn ultmately left UNK and obtained a Psychology degree at UN-Omaha. For most of her work career, she has been working at the Nebraska Department of Labor in ascending roles -- starting as a rapid response workforce coordinator, then a research analyst, and now has been promoted to regional manager.
7 August 2021