- Basic Information -
Time in Larsen Lab: 2008-2010
Basic Project Description: Worked on an EPA-directed project to continuously monitor airborne ionizing radiation.
- Dissemination Based on work in Larsen Lab -
- Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers -
- Professional Conference Presentations -
- Student Research Presentations -
- Awards won while working in Larsen Lab -
- Post-Graduation Activities and Current Status -
Dawn's Linked-In page suggests that she ultimately ended up leaving UNK and obtaining her Psychology degree at UN-Omaha. Her work bio since then has positions at Maximus and the Nebraska Department of Labor listed. Her current position is listed as Research Analyst for the Nebraska Department of Labor.
15 September 2017