- Basic Information -
Time in Larsen Lab: 2011
Basic Project Description: Used satellite imagery to try to determine whether cloud-cover can be used as an indicator of regional climate change.
- Dissemination Based on work in Larsen Lab -
- Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers -
- Professional Conference Presentations -
- Student Research Presentations -
E. Deck and D. Ruwadi (2011). Using cloud cover as an indicator of regional climate change. 2011 NASA GIST-Climate Change Symposium. College of Charleston. August 20th, 2011.
- Awards won while working in Larsen Lab -
Participant in 2011 NASA Space Grant Students and Teachers in Climate Change Program
- Post-Graduation Activities and Current Status -
After graduating in 2015, David relocated to New York City and worked at a start-up running their IT operations. He is currently finishing up an M.S. in Computer Science at Fordham University and works full time as an Infrastructure Engineer at SeatGeek.
2 May 2020