- Basic Information -
Time in Larsen Lab: 2014-2015
Basic Project Description: Worked on developing a prototype rain velocimeter.
- Dissemination Based on work in Larsen Lab -
- Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers -
- Professional Conference Presentations -
- Student Research Presentations -
D. Tuck and M.L. Larsen (2015). Design and testing of a raindrop velocimeter. Annual Meeting of the South Carolina Academy of Sciences. Furman University, April 11, 2015
D. Tuck and M.L. Larsen (2015). Design and testing of a raindrop velocimeter. 27th Annual College of Charleston Scientific Research Poster Session. April 16, 2015
- Awards won while working in Larsen Lab -
- Post-Graduation Activities and Current Status -
Everything I know about Derek has been second-hand, but the rumor I've heard is that he's working as an Electromagnetics Engineer at Boeing.
29 October 2017