- Basic Information -
Time in Larsen Lab: 2009-2010
Basic Project Description: Studied capacitive properties of conductive fabrics
- Dissemination Based on work in Larsen Lab -
- Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers -
- Professional Conference Presentations -
- Student Research Presentations -
D. Policarpio and M.L. Larsen (2010). Characterizing various conductive fabrics. 12th Annual Student Research Day. University of Nebraska at Kearney. April 8, 2010.
- Awards won while working in Larsen Lab -
2009-2010 UNK Undergraduate Research Fellow
- Post-Graduation Activities and Current Status -
Danielle tutors Math and Science in Austin, Texas. She and her husband also have a graphic design business . Danielle and her husband also recently started a new initiative with some friends called "Artists for Education", which aims to provide teachers with free downloadable artwork for their classrooms.
30 October 2017