- Basic Information -
Time in Larsen Lab: 2009-2010
Basic Project Description: Studied capacitive properties of conductive fabrics
- Dissemination Based on work in Larsen Lab -
- Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers -
- Professional Conference Presentations -
- Student Research Presentations -
D. Policarpio and M.L. Larsen (2010). Characterizing various conductive fabrics. 12th Annual Student Research Day. University of Nebraska at Kearney. April 8, 2010.
- Awards won while working in Larsen Lab -
2009-2010 UNK Undergraduate Research Fellow
- Post-Graduation Activities and Current Status -
After leaving UNK, Danielle pursued gradaute study at Texas A&M in Organic and Polymer Chemistry. She then worked as a tutor/textbook solutions author, worked as a business developer for a clothing company, worked as a business manager for a search consulting company, and worked as an academic tutor. For the last 7 years or so she has worked with here husband at a graphic design business .
8 August 2021