- Basic Information -
Time in Larsen Lab: 2019-2020
Basic Project Description: Helped maintain rain disdrometer array at Stono River Preserve and write data processing code for LPM instrumentation deployed at Texas Tech University.
- Dissemination Based on work in Larsen Lab -
- Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers -
- Professional Conference Presentations -
- Student Research Presentations -
- Awards won while working in Larsen Lab -
- Post-Graduation Activities and Current Status -
Eric joined our lab when looking for part-time work during his gap period between finishing off his undergraduate degree at CofC and heading on for graduate studies in astrophysics. He is now accepted as a graduate student at Montana State University and will be heading there to start in fall 2020.
6 May 2020