- Basic Information -
Time in Larsen Lab: 2018
Attempted to develop a drop-on-demand system for help in calibrating rain drop sensing devices. Building on his efforts, we were eventually able to develop the ROD (rainlet on demand) system.
- Dissemination Based on work in Larsen Lab -
- Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers -
- Professional Conference Presentations -
- Student Research Presentations -
- Awards won while working in Larsen Lab -
- Post-Graduation Activities and Current Status -
Grant is a rising senior in the CofC Meteorology program. He plans to do future research in areas a little more closely aligned with his interests in meteorology.
4 August 2019