- Basic Information -
Time in Larsen Lab: 2018-2019
Attempted to investigate Z-R relationships relevant to field experiments at Stono Preserve and near Texas Tech University. Also worked on testing LPM systems for rain measurement.
- Dissemination Based on work in Larsen Lab -
- Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers -
- Professional Conference Presentations -
- Student Research Presentations -
A. Long, P. Hamilton, C. Blouin, H. Powell, G. Connors, M. Brandon, and M.L. Larsen. Development of calibration methods for single drop rain sensors. Celebration of Summer Scholars. College of Charleston. August 19, 2019.
- Awards won while working in Larsen Lab -
Received a summer funding award from the Department of Physics and Astronomy for Summer of 2019.
- Post-Graduation Activities and Current Status -
Hilary is in the CofC Meteorology program, working towards her degree.
8 August 2020