- Basic Information -
Time in Larsen Lab: 2009-2010
Basic Project Description: Studied single raindrop detection techniques with focus on image edge detection.
- Dissemination Based on work in Larsen Lab -
- Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers -
- Professional Conference Presentations -
- Student Research Presentations -
J. Beck, M.L. Larsen, and A. Clark (2010). Direct Imaging of Raindrop Impacts. UNK 12th Annual Student Research Day Oral Presentation. April 8, 2010.
J. Beck, M.L. Larsen, and A. Clark (2010). Direct Imaging of Raindrop Impacts. 120th Annual Meeting of the Nebraska Academy of Sciences. Nebraska Wesleyan University, April 23, 2010.
- Awards won while working in Larsen Lab -
2009-2010 UNK Undergraduate Research Fellow
- Post-Graduation Activities and Current Status -
After graduating from UNK, Josh went to graduate school at UNL to study the ionization of molecules. Currently studying photoionization/fragmentation as a function of intensity at various wavelengths. Married in 2013 and had a son in 2015.
15 September 2017