- Basic Information -
Time in Larsen Lab: 2010
Basic Project Description: I didn't get as much time to work with Joshua as I would have liked, as he started working in the lab shortly before I left UNK. In our brief time together, we started looking at spatial properties of gamma ray bursts -- work that I believe he ended up continuing with my colleage Dr. Aaron Clark.
- Dissemination Based on work in Larsen Lab -
- Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers -
- Professional Conference Presentations -
- Student Research Presentations -
- Awards won while working in Larsen Lab -
2009-2010 UNK Undergraduate Research Fellow
2010 UNK Summer Student Research Program Participant (SSRP)
- Post-Graduation Activities and Current Status -
Currently works at D3Banking and leads the test automation effort as Senior QA. Married for about 3 years, and just bought their first house.
2 October 2017