- Basic Information -
Time in Larsen Lab: 2015-2016
Basic Project Description: Worked on modifying the analog output of an Aerodynamic Particle Sizer Spectrometer in an attempt to measure individual aerosol particle arrival times within a commercial detector.
- Dissemination Based on work in Larsen Lab -
- Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers -
- Professional Conference Presentations -
- Student Research Presentations -
K. Burriss, L. Passarella, and M.L. Larsen (2016). Development of an aerosol particle timing system. Celebration of Summer Scholars. College of Charleston. August 22, 2016.
- Awards won while working in Larsen Lab -
2016 Department of Physics and Astronomy Summer Undergraduate Research Funding Award
- Post-Graduation Activities and Current Status -
Kensley is still at CofC, but has moved on to work with another advisor since I am currently on sabbatical. Kensley was the 2016-2017 CofC Chapter of SPS president, and is continuing on in that role for the 2017-2018 academic year.
15 September 2017