- Basic Information -
Time in Larsen Lab: 2016
Basic Project Description: Worked on constructing an affordable impact disdrometer. Also assisted another project investigating aerosol detections with an Aerodynamic Particle Sizer Spectrometer
- Dissemination Based on work in Larsen Lab -
- Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers -
- Professional Conference Presentations -
- Student Research Presentations -
K. Burriss, L. Passarella, and M.L. Larsen (2016). Development of an aerosol particle timing system. Celebration of Summer Scholars. College of Charleston. August 22, 2016.
- Awards won while working in Larsen Lab -
- Post-Graduation Activities and Current Status -
Linsey graduated from CofC in Spring 2018. After graduation, she did an internship at Oak Ridge National Lab in the Climate Change Science Institute.
As of May 2019, Linsey has completed her first year in a Ph.D. Data Science program at University of Tennessee-Knoxville. While there, she has worked on a couple of research projects using machine learning techniques to improve global climate models.
19 May 2019