- Basic Information -
Time in Larsen Lab: 2021
Basic Project Description: Worked on characterizing the one-dimensional video disdrometer and helped maintain the instrument array at Stono River Preserve.
- Dissemination Based on work in Larsen Lab -
- Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers -
- Professional Conference Presentations -
- Student Research Presentations -
- Awards won while working in Larsen Lab -
- Post-Graduation Activities and Current Status -
Lucy graduated from our program in 2020, just in time to step into a global pandemic. After working at a restaurant to pay the bills for over a year, she wanted to give doing science another shot so we worked together in summer of 2021 to see what she could do with continuing on some work started by a previous student designed to help us characterize and evaluate the quality of the 1-dimensional video disdrometer. I am not sure what her immediate future plans are, but I hope to find out soon.
8 August 2021