- Basic Information -
Time in Larsen Lab: 2018-2019
Basic Project Description: Examined reliability of citizen source data by looking for evidence of a sea-breeze and attempting to quantify its strength from public source Personal Weather Station data.
- Dissemination Based on work in Larsen Lab -
- Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers -
- Professional Conference Presentations -
- Student Research Presentations -
P. LeClerc and M.L. Larsen. Putting citizen source data to the test: Using personal weather station data to detect the presence and mangitude of a sea-breeze. Academic Magnet High School Senior Project Defense. April 10, 2019.
- Awards won while working in Larsen Lab -
- Post-Graduation Activities and Current Status -
Parker worked in my lab as part of his high school senior thesis. He has told me he plans to attend college in Walla Walla Washington (presumably at Walla Walla University) in order to study theology.
12 May 2019