B. Tobin Barrett
- Basic Information -
Time in Larsen Lab: 2010-2012
Basic Project Description: Studied radar returns to identify evidence of the urban heat island effect.
- Dissemination Based on work in Larsen Lab -
- Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers -
- Professional Conference Presentations -
- Student Research Presentations -
T. Barrett (2013). Infinitesimally small radar heat signatures and greater Las Vegas. Winter day conference of the American Scientific Affiliation. Azusa Pacific University, January 12, 2013.
- Awards won while working in Larsen Lab -
- Post-Graduation Activities and Current Status -
Tobin graduated in 2013 from CofC with a BS in Physics with a Concentration in Meteorology. While he was finishing up his degree, he was already working for Rip Curl. According to LinkedIn, he left in 2014 briefly to work at Nekter Juice Bar, but eventually came back to Rip Curl to work as a Retail IT Administrator.
15 September 2017